4/22/10

I'm ready!

"Ever wonder how amazing it would be to experience life in another dimension?" - Windows 7

Okay, yes Windows.

So, I mentioned this at the end of "November" but I'm going to take a break from New Feelings. The previous post marks the end of this month. I'll start it up again when it feels right (some other month) and hopefully I can keep it on a daily scale next time.

With that said, I'm really happy about the way these recent comics turned out. Looking back at the first March entry I feel like the whole progression works in a fairly organic and truthful way. I'm into that. Don't worry, Barry will find some other outlet.

Until then, I'll be working on some "shit that ain' even come out the ass yet". I've been planning two very specific projects for too long and I'm thinking that if I don't get to them soon I might not be able to finish.

So, stay tuned for those and
thanks for reading
any of this.

<3

3 comments:

  1. I'm Chris Andersen, and I support this message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ever since I came out my momma's butt, I knew I was destined for greatness!"

    ReplyDelete