6/8/10

D@M#2

D@M#2

A few years ago I felt a big change coming in my life. I'd just moved to New York City and for the first time started to take an interest in comics. With the creative and motivational help of my good buddy Brian Solomon (at the time a newly enrolled 5th grader) I started drawing the first Dunkin' @ Midnight storyline which was also my first attempt at creating comics.

It's taken me a bit to get the second one down on paper but I think it'll all be worth it in the end. In the future I plan to include all the D@M stories as a unifying thread within Chain Letters.

So, until that first issue comes out, this is the only preview you'll get. Please stayed tuned for more updates.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! This cover looks so good, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first degree the d.e.June 19, 2010 at 2:17 AM

    This is super lucid and emotive

    ReplyDelete