12/2/10

1by1

Hey -

Here's some facts! It's a new, beautiful month and I was thinking about drawing some straightforward NF's. I'm sure, as a reader, this last month has been fairly dismal, but I've enjoyed messing around. I have the feeling though, that if I really wanna do this right I'll have to take a break first, too much of that doodle energy lingering in my mind - maybe like, January?

Don't worry, I'll make sure to make next month...I dunno, super enjoyable? But until then, I'll be posting stuff that interests me over on my Tumblr. I've actually been thinking about switching over there entirely lately...but we'll see.

Also, I'm working on a few longer stories that I'm feeling pretty good about. Check out this unfinished background fragment. Pretty cool, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. You gotta dude what you gotta dude! Just keep nailing it.

    ReplyDelete